- Australian Energy Market Operator publishes Electricity Action Plan for 201429.11.2013.
- Frontier announces new Director31.10.2013.
- Australian Energy Regulator releases Draft Rate of Return Guidelines30.08.2013.
- ACCC permits Woolworths’ acquisition of three supermarkets29.08.2013.
- The efficacy of the Australian carbon pricing scheme05.08.2013.
- Did a carbon price cause reductions in emissions in Australia?02.08.2013.
- ACCC permits Woolworths’ acquisition of an independent supermarket 04.07.2013.
- Frontier report on giving customers a greater voice in urban water sector04.07.2013.
- Taxi reform to commence in Victoria30.05.2013.
- IPART publishes draft decision on regulated retail electricity prices23.04.2013.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.