- New Australia-Japan Free Trade Agreement08.04.2014.
- Time for solar to pay its way27.03.2014.
- Frontier Chairman awarded honour in Australia Day honours list26.01.2014.
- World Trade Organisation adopts new trade rules09.12.2013.
- Australian Energy Market Operator publishes Electricity Action Plan for 201429.11.2013.
- Frontier announces new Director31.10.2013.
- Australian Energy Regulator releases Draft Rate of Return Guidelines30.08.2013.
- ACCC permits Woolworths’ acquisition of three supermarkets29.08.2013.
- The efficacy of the Australian carbon pricing scheme05.08.2013.
- Did a carbon price cause reductions in emissions in Australia?02.08.2013.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.