- IPART publishes draft decision on regulated retail electricity prices23.04.2013.
- Frontier speaks at International Bar Association Conference in Sydney22.03.2013.
- Trading on illusions – client briefing on Australia innovation strategy19.03.2013.
- FIT for purpose? – Frontier Economics client briefing01.03.2013.
- UK Competition Appeal Tribunal rejects cheese price-fixing charges20.12.2012.
- Victorian Taxi Industry Inquiry Final Report Released12.12.2012.
- Regulator commences retail electricity prices review in New South Wales10.12.2012.
- Frontier reviews costs and benefits of smart metering26.11.2012.
- No need for another regulator for media acquisitions26.11.2012.
- Frontier to study behaviour of UK heat and energy consumers for Energy Institute13.11.2012.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.