- UK Competition Commission to break open cement market 21.05.2013.
- Ofgem publishes Frontier report on total cost benchmarking17.05.2013.
- Frontier speaks at the GCR Competition Law, Consumer Goods and Retail Conference14.05.2013.
- Government plans to use payment-by-results to reduce criminal reoffending in UK 10.05.2013.
- Think Local – Frontier briefing on retail network performance10.05.2013.
- Frontier veröffentlicht Gutachten zur Ausgestaltung des Zugangs zum Erdgasnetz03.05.2013.
- Northern Ireland regulator refers electricity price control to CC01.05.2013.
- Big Regulator or Big Consumer debate at Regulatory Policy Institute26.04.2013.
- Frontier roundtable in Madrid on integrated care for long term conditions25.04.2013.
- Frontier speaks at the Telecoms Regulation Forum 24.04.2013.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.