- How expansion at Heathrow will add routes and save money on ticket prices17.04.2014.
- Why discount supermarkets aren’t all they seem16.04.2014.
- EC clears Deutsche Telekom’s acquisition of GTS Central Europe15.04.2014.
- New Australia-Japan Free Trade Agreement08.04.2014.
- Frontier hosts discussion on healthcare regulation24.03.2014.
- Frontier Chairman authors report on wellbeing20.03.2014.
- Frontier speaks on dominance and pricing issues in network industries18.03.2014.
- Water regulator announces initial assessment of business plans10.03.2014.
- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.