- New Australia-Japan Free Trade Agreement08.04.2014.
- Frontier hosts discussion on healthcare regulation24.03.2014.
- Frontier Chairman authors report on wellbeing20.03.2014.
- Frontier speaks on dominance and pricing issues in network industries18.03.2014.
- Water regulator announces initial assessment of business plans10.03.2014.
- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Patients, patients – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Interconnector Participation in European Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms10.02.2014.
- Channel 4 wins awards for viewer engagement strategy06.02.2014.
Report ranks Frontier as a best workplace
Frontier (London) has been ranked as one of the best workplaces in the UK, according to a special report released today. The report, which will be published by the Guardian and the Metro, draws on the results of the 2013 Best Workplaces survey, organised by the Great Place to Work® Institute. The Institute’s Best Workplaces Programme is the world’s largest annual study of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Chris Newton, a Director at Frontier, said: “We are delighted to be ranked as one of the best places to work in the UK. This is the fifth time we have been included in this ranking, demonstrating that our focus on our core values, our culture and creating a fun place to work continues to succeed.”
This is the first year the Great Place to Work® Institute has created three separate categories for UK companies – Small, Medium and Large, with Frontier categorised as Medium (50 – 499 employees).
For more information, please contact Paul Cullum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7031 7000.