- Frontier blog on healthcare service reconfiguration and competition issues05.12.2013.
- Frontier article in new handbook on energy transition in Germany02.12.2013.
- Better design reduces triggers of violence and aggression in A&E28.11.2013.
- Coalition agreement implies reforms of the German Renewable Energy Act27.11.2013.
- Frontier comments on the design of bidding zones in the EU electricity market22.11.2013.
- Frontier speaks on regulation of the postal industry in Europe 21.11.2013.
- Tate Britain opens newly renovated gallery19.11.2013.
- Janet Wright joins Frontier Economics15.11.2013.
- Bahrain telecoms regulator proposes a partial deregulation of broadband internet11.11.2013.
- OFT clears London pathology joint venture 08.11.2013.
Report ranks Frontier as a best workplace
Frontier (London) has been ranked as one of the best workplaces in the UK, according to a special report released today. The report, which will be published by the Guardian and the Metro, draws on the results of the 2013 Best Workplaces survey, organised by the Great Place to Work® Institute. The Institute’s Best Workplaces Programme is the world’s largest annual study of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Chris Newton, a Director at Frontier, said: “We are delighted to be ranked as one of the best places to work in the UK. This is the fifth time we have been included in this ranking, demonstrating that our focus on our core values, our culture and creating a fun place to work continues to succeed.”
This is the first year the Great Place to Work® Institute has created three separate categories for UK companies – Small, Medium and Large, with Frontier categorised as Medium (50 – 499 employees).
For more information, please contact Paul Cullum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7031 7000.