- Better design reduces triggers of violence and aggression in A&E28.11.2013.
- Coalition agreement implies reforms of the German Renewable Energy Act27.11.2013.
- Frontier comments on the design of bidding zones in the EU electricity market22.11.2013.
- Frontier speaks on regulation of the postal industry in Europe 21.11.2013.
- Tate Britain opens newly renovated gallery19.11.2013.
- Janet Wright joins Frontier Economics15.11.2013.
- Bahrain telecoms regulator proposes a partial deregulation of broadband internet11.11.2013.
- OFT clears London pathology joint venture 08.11.2013.
- Utility week publishes Frontier article on decarbonisation25.10.2013.
- Frontier hosts roundtable in Brussels on the use of economics in trade law24.10.2013.
Gus O’Donnell to become chair of Frontier as Sarah Hogg retires after 14 years
Frontier (Europe) is pleased to announce that Gus O’Donnell is to become its new Chair. He will be taking over from Sarah Hogg, who is retiring after 14 years as Chair of Frontier.
Commenting on the changes, Sarah Hogg said “Now we have found the perfect successor I am able to retire, after 14 great years in the role, knowing Frontier is in good hands for the next stage of its development. It has been an extraordinary story of growth by a business that has set the highest standards for its people and the work they do for clients. From its beginnings in 1999, Frontier has developed into one of Europe's leading economics consultancies, gaining business consistently, even through the downturn, and successfully extending its reach into new markets. I would like to thank everyone at Frontier for the quality and integrity of what they do, and our many blue-chip clients for giving Frontier so many opportunities to take on challenging and exciting assignments. We have won many awards for being ‘a great place to work’ and the incredible loyalty of our client base demonstrates our commitment to being great people to have working for you. I know Gus will have as much fun as I have had chairing Frontier in the future."
Commenting on his appointment, Gus O’Donnell, said, “Frontier is a company I have come to respect hugely and I am delighted to take over as its Chair. Not only is Frontier at the forefront of applying economics to tough public and private sector issues, it has an internal culture that is second to none. I am looking forward to helping Frontier continue its impressive journey".
Simon Gaysford, Director of Frontier, said of the appointment, "We are delighted that Gus has agreed to become our Chair as we prepare to take Frontier to the next stage of its growth. At Frontier we believe passionately in the power of economics to help our clients - whether in business strategy, market regulation, competition policy or public policy. As an internationally respected economist, with the highest level experience of policy-making, Gus is extremely well placed to help us build on our significant success of the past 14 years".
|frontier economics - press release - 29 july 2013.pdf||Printer friendly|