- Better design reduces triggers of violence and aggression in A&E28.11.2013.
- Coalition agreement implies reforms of the German Renewable Energy Act27.11.2013.
- Frontier comments on the design of bidding zones in the EU electricity market22.11.2013.
- Frontier speaks on regulation of the postal industry in Europe 21.11.2013.
- Tate Britain opens newly renovated gallery19.11.2013.
- Janet Wright joins Frontier Economics15.11.2013.
- Bahrain telecoms regulator proposes a partial deregulation of broadband internet11.11.2013.
- OFT clears London pathology joint venture 08.11.2013.
- Utility week publishes Frontier article on decarbonisation25.10.2013.
- Frontier hosts roundtable in Brussels on the use of economics in trade law24.10.2013.
RPI conference discusses regulation in financial services and energy markets
The Regulatory Policy Institute (RPI) hosted the 2013 Competition & Regulation Conference which closed today in Oxford. The theme of this year’s conference was getting the balance right between competition and regulatory intervention, with particular focus on financial services and energy markets.
Speakers from Frontier (Europe) participated throughout the conference. On the first day, a session on competition and conduct regulation in financial services was chaired by Simon Gaysford. The second day focused on energy market reform. This included a session on the power of technology and consumers in retail markets chaired by Cloda Jenkins and a discussion on wholesale energy market reform with Dan Roberts.
For more information or to request a copy of Dan Roberts' presentation, please contact Paul Cullum at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7031 7000.