- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Patients, patients – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Interconnector Participation in European Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms10.02.2014.
- Channel 4 wins awards for viewer engagement strategy06.02.2014.
- Can government intervention in childcare be justified?03.02.2014.
- Is Bale the Real deal? New Frontier Economics bulletin01.02.2014.
- European Commission publishes 2030 policy framework for climate and energy22.01.2014.
- New Frontier study on effects of capital investment in affordable housing20.01.2014.
- Frontier speaks at competition law forum in Münster16.01.2014.
RPI conference discusses regulation in financial services and energy markets
The Regulatory Policy Institute (RPI) hosted the 2013 Competition & Regulation Conference which closed today in Oxford. The theme of this year’s conference was getting the balance right between competition and regulatory intervention, with particular focus on financial services and energy markets.
Speakers from Frontier (Europe) participated throughout the conference. On the first day, a session on competition and conduct regulation in financial services was chaired by Simon Gaysford. The second day focused on energy market reform. This included a session on the power of technology and consumers in retail markets chaired by Cloda Jenkins and a discussion on wholesale energy market reform with Dan Roberts.
For more information or to request a copy of Dan Roberts' presentation, please contact Paul Cullum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7031 7000.