- Report ranks Frontier as a best workplace13.06.2013.
- Germany passes amendment to competition law07.06.2013.
- DECC publishes Frontier report on international support for onshore wind06.06.2013.
- Private equity positively influences key drivers of European economic growth29.05.2013.
- Nothing to fear from Google Glass 26.05.2013.
- BUSINESSEUROPE publishes Frontier report on European energy and climate policy22.05.2013.
- UK Competition Commission to break open cement market 21.05.2013.
- Ofgem publishes Frontier report on total cost benchmarking17.05.2013.
- Frontier speaks at the GCR Competition Law, Consumer Goods and Retail Conference14.05.2013.
- Government plans to use payment-by-results to reduce criminal reoffending in UK 10.05.2013.
Frontier analysis of river Severn barrage published
A report by Frontier (Europe) examining the justification for public funding of a large barrage across the river Severn in the UK has been published today. Frontier's analysis, which was commissioned by a number of UK environment groups, demonstrated that the barrage was expensive compared to other renewables. The report further concluded there was no case for government involvement in the ownership or operation of a barrage on the Severn.
The Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) that commissioned the analysis included the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), the National Trust and WWF-UK.