- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Patients, patients – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Interconnector Participation in European Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms10.02.2014.
- Channel 4 wins awards for viewer engagement strategy06.02.2014.
- Can government intervention in childcare be justified?03.02.2014.
- Is Bale the Real deal? New Frontier Economics bulletin01.02.2014.
- European Commission publishes 2030 policy framework for climate and energy22.01.2014.
- New Frontier study on effects of capital investment in affordable housing20.01.2014.
- Frontier speaks at competition law forum in Münster16.01.2014.
Frontier analysis of river Severn barrage published
A report by Frontier (Europe) examining the justification for public funding of a large barrage across the river Severn in the UK has been published today. Frontier's analysis, which was commissioned by a number of UK environment groups, demonstrated that the barrage was expensive compared to other renewables. The report further concluded there was no case for government involvement in the ownership or operation of a barrage on the Severn.
The Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) that commissioned the analysis included the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), the National Trust and WWF-UK.