- New Australia-Japan Free Trade Agreement08.04.2014.
- Frontier hosts discussion on healthcare regulation24.03.2014.
- Frontier Chairman authors report on wellbeing20.03.2014.
- Frontier speaks on dominance and pricing issues in network industries18.03.2014.
- Water regulator announces initial assessment of business plans10.03.2014.
- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Patients, patients – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Interconnector Participation in European Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms10.02.2014.
- Channel 4 wins awards for viewer engagement strategy06.02.2014.
Frontier analysis of river Severn barrage published
A report by Frontier (Europe) examining the justification for public funding of a large barrage across the river Severn in the UK has been published today. Frontier's analysis, which was commissioned by a number of UK environment groups, demonstrated that the barrage was expensive compared to other renewables. The report further concluded there was no case for government involvement in the ownership or operation of a barrage on the Severn.
The Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) that commissioned the analysis included the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB), the National Trust and WWF-UK.