- How expansion at Heathrow will add routes and save money on ticket prices17.04.2014.
- Why discount supermarkets aren’t all they seem16.04.2014.
- EC clears Deutsche Telekom’s acquisition of GTS Central Europe15.04.2014.
- New Australia-Japan Free Trade Agreement08.04.2014.
- Frontier hosts discussion on healthcare regulation24.03.2014.
- Frontier Chairman authors report on wellbeing20.03.2014.
- Frontier speaks on dominance and pricing issues in network industries18.03.2014.
- Water regulator announces initial assessment of business plans10.03.2014.
- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
Report ranks Frontier among 20 best workplaces
Frontier (London) has been ranked among the 20 best places to work in the UK, according to a special report released today. The report, which will be published by the FT and the Guardian, draws on the results of the 2011 Best Workplaces survey, organised by the Great Place to Work Institute. The Institute’s Best Workplaces Programme is the world’s largest annual study of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Simon Gaysford, a Director at Frontier, said: “We are delighted to be ranked as one of the best workplaces again, as the competition gets tougher each year. There’s a real appreciation in many businesses now that creating a great workplace is not just a nice to have, but a key element of sustainable success. Having a strong set of values was something we decided on from day one at Frontier and it’s something we have to work at continually, particularly with the growth we’ve experienced. And we’ve never regretted it.”This is the fourth time Frontier has made the top 50. Further details of the Best Workplaces survey and Frontier’s ranking can be found here.