- Frontier hosts consumer credit discussion event05.03.2014.
- Growing pains – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Patients, patients – New Frontier Economics bulletin14.02.2014.
- Interconnector Participation in European Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms10.02.2014.
- Channel 4 wins awards for viewer engagement strategy06.02.2014.
- Can government intervention in childcare be justified?03.02.2014.
- Is Bale the Real deal? New Frontier Economics bulletin01.02.2014.
- European Commission publishes 2030 policy framework for climate and energy22.01.2014.
- New Frontier study on effects of capital investment in affordable housing20.01.2014.
- Frontier speaks at competition law forum in Münster16.01.2014.
Report ranks Frontier among 20 best workplaces
Frontier (London) has been ranked among the 20 best places to work in the UK, according to a special report released today. The report, which will be published by the FT and the Guardian, draws on the results of the 2011 Best Workplaces survey, organised by the Great Place to Work Institute. The Institute’s Best Workplaces Programme is the world’s largest annual study of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Simon Gaysford, a Director at Frontier, said: “We are delighted to be ranked as one of the best workplaces again, as the competition gets tougher each year. There’s a real appreciation in many businesses now that creating a great workplace is not just a nice to have, but a key element of sustainable success. Having a strong set of values was something we decided on from day one at Frontier and it’s something we have to work at continually, particularly with the growth we’ve experienced. And we’ve never regretted it.”This is the fourth time Frontier has made the top 50. Further details of the Best Workplaces survey and Frontier’s ranking can be found here.