- Better design reduces triggers of violence and aggression in A&E28.11.2013.
- Coalition agreement implies reforms of the German Renewable Energy Act27.11.2013.
- Frontier comments on the design of bidding zones in the EU electricity market22.11.2013.
- Frontier speaks on regulation of the postal industry in Europe 21.11.2013.
- Tate Britain opens newly renovated gallery19.11.2013.
- Janet Wright joins Frontier Economics15.11.2013.
- Bahrain telecoms regulator proposes a partial deregulation of broadband internet11.11.2013.
- OFT clears London pathology joint venture 08.11.2013.
- Utility week publishes Frontier article on decarbonisation25.10.2013.
- Frontier hosts roundtable in Brussels on the use of economics in trade law24.10.2013.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.
|Versión para imprimir|