- OFT clears chicken merger19.06.2013.
- UK Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards publishes final report19.06.2013.
- Report ranks Frontier as a best workplace13.06.2013.
- Germany passes amendment to competition law07.06.2013.
- DECC publishes Frontier report on international support for onshore wind06.06.2013.
- Private equity positively influences key drivers of European economic growth29.05.2013.
- Nothing to fear from Google Glass 26.05.2013.
- BUSINESSEUROPE publishes Frontier report on European energy and climate policy22.05.2013.
- UK Competition Commission to break open cement market 21.05.2013.
- Ofgem publishes Frontier report on total cost benchmarking17.05.2013.
Comprehensive report on the impact of climate change launchedThe UK Government has today launched the most comprehensive assessment to-date of the potential impact of climate change on the UK. The “UK Climate Change Risk Assessment” investigates 700 potential impacts of climate change on the UK across 11 key sectors. It seeks to quantify where possible the extent of the risk, costs and benefits to the UK of predicted changes to climate.
Frontier (Europe) has been appointed to lead the major study that takes this and other evidence to help government develop its National Adaptation Programme. This work will examine the adaptation that is taking place and whether any further measures are needed in response to the risks from climate change.
|Versión para imprimir|