Frontier Economics and WysokieNapiecie.pl are pleased to be hosting the conference "The new order of the Polish energy sector - opportunities and threats for transformation".
The conference will be attended by Minister of Climate Michał Kurtyka and key stakeholders in the Polish energy sector. We will be discussing topical issues facing the Polish energy sector including:
- Decarbonisation and transformation of the Energy sector
- Benefits of zero-emission energy
- Necessary technology for the transformation
- Economic viability and regulatory support
- Current market model and new investments in low-carbon and modern energy sources
- The future role of distributed energy and what the networks look like
The conference will be fully translated into English.
To register please email your full name and your company name to the following address: email@example.com
To view the full agenda please click here.