Frontier’s Sarah Snelson will speak at the Levelling Up Communities: What's the evidence? conference on Wednesday 4th May.
Sarah will be joined by:
- Andy Haldane, Head of the Levelling Up Taskforce, Cabinet Office/DLUHC
- Professor Raghuram Rajan, Former Chief Economist and Director of Research at the International Monetary Fund (Author of The Third Pillar: How Markets and the State Leave the Community Behind)
- Rt. Hon. Andy Burnham, Mayor, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Alison McKenzie-Folan, Chief Executive, Wigan Council
- Will Tanner, Director, Onward Think Tank
- Eric Klinenberg, Helen Gould Shepard Professor of Social Science and Director of the Institute for Public Knowledge at New York University (Author of Palaces for the People, How Social Infrastructure Can Help Fight Inequality, Polarization, and the Decline of Civic Life)