Lasse, works in Frontier’s Telecommunications Practice, across a wide range of issues in regulated industries and has experience in advising stakeholders in international telecommunications markets.
Having advised regulators, policy makers and industry players across the globe for ten years, Lasse has developed a deep understanding of his clients’ needs. Combining his extensive knowledge of the telecommunications sector with his analytical skills and regulatory knowledge enables Lasse to develop clear, practical solutions.
Over recent years, Lasse has advised a number of regulatory authorities and operators in Europe, Australia, the Middle East & Africa, and the Caribbean on a range of regulatory, competition and policy matters, including:
- Conducting market and SMP reviews
- Retail and wholesale regulation design and compliance monitoring
- Supporting on ex-post competition investigations
- Sector liberalisation
- Design and implementation of spectrum policy and assignments
- Conducting benchmarking analysis, economic impact studies, feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis.
Lasse is fluent in English and German and holds an undergraduate (BA) and postgraduate (MSc) degree in Economics.