Annabelle is an Associate Director at Frontier and provides economic advice on regulatory, competition and policy issues to private companies, governments and regulators in the water and transport sectors.
- Assessing the economic impact of airport capacity expansion including the benefits from greater international connectivity
- Assessing airport market power to inform the form of regulation
- Advice on specific regulatory issues to influence the price determination
- Annabelle has also provided advice on policy and regulatory issue in the road and rail sectors. She is experienced in developing credible, convincing submissions to regulators and governments that have an impact.
- Advising a number of water companies on incentive design, risk and reward balance, wholesale and retail cost assessments as part of the PR14 price control
- Developing a methodology for assessing the impacts of abstraction reform on public water supply for Defra
- Developing guidance on outcome delivery incentive design for UKWIR