Following our recent pro bono project with Sustainability First, we’re pleased to be taking part in a roundtable event, exploring the intergenerational effects of decarbonisation and climate adaptation and looking in detail at what a suitable framework may look like.
Some of the key discussion points to be covered include:
- How to make sure the approach taken to tackle climate change is “fair” across the generations.
- Looking in depth at our recent report written for Sustainability First and the actions policy makers should be taking when tackling the effects of de-carbonisation and climate adaptation.
- Peter Davies - Chair, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water Customer Challenge Group
- Paul Johnson - Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Bridget Rosewell CBE - Commissioner, NIC
- Maureen Paul - Interim Chief Economist, Ofgem
- Matthew Bell - Director, Frontier Economics
- Ammar Malik- Consultant, Frontier Economics
You can read more about our project with Sustainability first here.
Sustainability First has published their thoughts here, summarising key messages and their view on the steps that need to be taken.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7031 7000.