This panel session, hosted by the Aldersgate Group, will review their two new reports on how innovation, competitiveness and job creation can be boosted by industrial decarbonisation.
Frontier’s Matthew Bell will discuss the findings in the report on accelerating the decarbonisation of industrial clusters and dispersed sites. Professor Michael Grubb, Professor of Energy and Climate Change, University College London will discuss a second report on how the UK’s high industrial electricity prices can become more competitive.
Joining the Panel will be:
- Sam French, Business Development Director, Johnson Matthey
- Martyn Kenny, Sustainability Director, Tarmac
- Chris Dye, Category Manager, Renewable Energy, Pilkington Glass
- Debbie Baker, Public Affairs Director, CF Fertilisers
- Laura Cohen, Chief Executive, British Ceramics Confederation
- Annie Heaton, Head of Sustainability Dialogue and Disclosure, ArcelorMittal