Frontier’s Dave Foster will speak at the third seminar series session in the “Competition Law Turns Green” seminar series called “Focus on Environmental Economics”.
The panel will look at environmental economics and how they can contribute to competition analyses. In particular, Dave will look at the role of competition law in facilitating co-operation to achieve sustainability objectives and the transition to net zero.
On the panel with Dave will be:
- Karsten Neuhoff – Director, German Institute for Economic Research (DIW)
- Philipp Dimakopoulos – Economist, DG COMP
- Astrid Ladefoged – Head of Unit (SDGs & Economic Analysis) DG ENV
- Andreas Themelis – Head of Unit (Advocacy), Hellenic Competition Commission
Moderators and organisers of the session will be:
- Harri Kalimo, Co-Director 3E Research Centre, Brussels School of Governance; University of Eastern Finland
- Klaudia Majcher - Assistant Professor, Vienna University of Economics and Business (Competition and Digitalization Group)
- Dave Anderson - Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner Brussels (Antitrust & Competition Law), Senior Associate Researcher 3E Research Centre