Frontier’s Dave Foster will speak at this conference on the panel ‘Competition Law in the Digital Markets: Proposals for Regulation & Lessons Learnt from Recent Case Law’.
Dave and fellow panellists will be discussing topics including: where we are now with the proposals for the Digital Markets Act (DMA) and Digital Services Act; the future of the relationship between the DMA and competition law; and the recent Shopping judgment.
- Alec Burnside, Partner, Dechert
- Christian D’Cunha, Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy, DG Connect, European Commission
- Kayvan Hazemi-Jebelli, Competition & Regulatory Counsel, Computer & Communications Industry Association (CCIA)
- Anselm Rodenhausen, Team Lead Antitrust & Distribution Law, Zalando SE
- Simonetta Vezzoso, Adjunct Professor, Department of Economics and Management, University of Trento