Frontier's Clive Kenny and Martin Duckworth will feature on two panels at the upcoming IIC Brussels Telecommunications & Media Forum.
Clive Kenny will moderate the Wednesday breakfast roundtable session on "Content streaming in Europe: sustainable growth for the creative economy". Speakers for this session include:
- Sabine Verheyen, (Member of the European Parliament; Chairwoman of the Committee for Culture and Education (CULT));
- Thomas Spiller, (Vice President, Public Policy, Europe, Middle East & Africa, The Walt Disney Company);
- Cristina Vela, (Senior Advisor, Chair ETNO WG Data, Privacy, Trust & Security, Telefónica SA); and
- Jaymeen Patel, Head of EU Digital Public Policy, Amazon.
Martin Duckworth will speak on Thursday's panel on "Delivering Europe’s Digital Decade - closing the funding gap". Joining him are:
- Prof. Konstantinos Masselos, (President, Hellenic Telecommunications & Post Commission (EETT) BEREC Chair 2023);
- Krzysztof Kuik, (Head of Unit C.4 – State Aids, DG COMPETITION, European Commission);
- Clive Carter, (Regulatory Affairs Director, BT);
- Juan Montero Rodil, (Chief Public Policy, Competition & Regulatory Officer, Telefónica); and
- Nina Cummins, (Telecoms Public Policy Manager – Connectivity and Access, Meta).