Companies, regions and nations need to harness technology. These days that’s as much about using the data you have as employing technology to innovate.
Creating value, mitigating risk and protecting the consumer requires informed strategies. We have advised all kinds of stakeholders on policy and practice of innovation, and assess the impact that technology and innovation have on the economy, the workforce and wider society for the highest levels of government and business.
The areas we have worked in include:
- Investment in digital infrastructure and skills.
- Public support of innovation and research.
- The impact of emerging technologies on productivity and growth.
- The institutional impediments to technological diffusion.
Our clients span the public, private, and non-profit sectors, including:
- Renewable energy
- Venture capital
- Innovation-driven SMEs
- Research and development
- Information and communications
- Emerging digital technologies