Frontier’s Yulia Kossykh has been invited to speak at this year's GSMA Asia Pacific Policy Leaders Forum 2023 on 7 September in Seoul, South Korea.
Yulia will be speaking on the 'Strategies For Building Inclusive Digital Nations' panel. She will be joined by fellow speakers:
- Sudharshana Geeganage (CFA, Mobitel (Pvt) Limited, Chief Operating Officer);
- Tiziana Bonapace (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UN ESCAP), Director of Information and Communications Technology and Disaster Risk Reduction Division);
- John Blakemore (CK Hutchison (CKH), Director of Regulatory Affairs and Head of the Brussels office); and
- H.E. Mr Fahmi Fadzil (Malaysia, Minister of Communications and Digital).
Moderating their session are:
- Jeanette Whyte (GSMA, Head of Public Policy, APAC);
- Al-Ishsal Ishak (Ministry of Communications and Digital, Malaysia, Communications and Digital Advisor); and
- Kenechi Okeleke (GSMA, Director, Regional, Social and Policy Research).