Frontier’s George Houpis and Christian Strobel will be speaking at the IIC Annual Conference 2023 taking place in Cologne on Wednesday 18 October. Frontier are sponsoring the event.
George will moderate the Breakout B session on 'Digital platforms policy: regulation and competition in digital markets'. The panellist will discuss DMA comparisons, remedies, roles and responsibilities and will look at the differences to digital platforms policy internationally. George will be joined by fellow panellists:
- Peter Alexiadis (Visiting Professor, King’s College, London);
- Karel Douglas (Executive Officer Legal and Enforcement, Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (TATT)); and
- Matt Allison (Senior Public Policy Manager, Vodafone).
Christian is a speaker in the Breakout A session on 'Sustainability and the green agenda - how are networks working to reach Net Zero, as well as assisting other sectors in their green goals?'. Joining Christian on the panel are:
- Pauline Kuipers (Partner, Competition & Regulatory, Bird & Bird);
- Wolfgang Percy Ott (Head of Government Affairs Germany, Cisco Systems);
- Christof Sommerberg (Head of Public Affairs, Deutsche Glasfaser); and
- Kristina Olausson (Senior Public Policy Manager, Liberty Global).