We have a vast array of regulatory expertise in the financial sector.
Cost of capital and financeability
We’re past masters at estimating the cost of capital and carrying out financeability assessments.
Industries we help include:
Risk and reward
We’ll help balance your risk and reward within the regulatory incentives framework.
We’ll help assess the Return on regulated equity, and its impact on your overall risk / reward package.
This includes allowed equity return, risk exposure to costs, as well as incentive and risk-sharing mechanisms.
Regulatory cost analysis
We advise regulatory bodies on topics including:
- Cost benchmarking
- Efficiency and productivity analysis
- Cost accounting
- Developing regulatory information and business plans.
- Assessing underlying costs
We have extensive experience advising on the development, preparation and analysis of regulatory accounts.
How we help:
- Producing regulatory accounts
- Reviewing accounts for regulators or regulated bodies
- Advising regulators on the development of regulatory accounting frameworks