Once again we are pleased to announce that Frontier Directors, Associate Directors, Managers and Consultants have been listed in this year’s Who’s Who Legal (WWL) rankings. They have been recognised for their knowledge and expertise as economists working in the competition, energy and telcom sectors.
- Listed as ‘Global Elite Thought Leaders’ for Energy are Directors Phil Burns, Mike Huggins and Christoph Riechmann.
- Listed as a ‘Global Elite Thought Leaders’ for Competition are Zoltan Biro and David Parker.
- Listed as ‘Competition Thought Leaders’ are Directors Mette Alfter, Zoltan Biro, Julia Dietrich, David Foster, and David Parker. They are all also listed as ‘Competition Global Leaders’ along with Directors Simon Gaysford, Chris Newton, Christoph Riechmann, and Rachel Webster; Associate Directors Luís Fontaine Campos, James Baker, Iain Boa, Fraser Davison and Stefan Lochner; Manager Xavier Mas; and Consultant Stefania Germinario.
- Director George Houpis and Associate Director Jose Maria Rodriguez have been recognised as ‘Global Leaders - Data Experts’ as well as ‘Consulting Experts – Digital and Data’.
- Recognised as ‘Energy Global Leaders’ are Directors Fernando Barrera, Phil Burns, Sarah Deasley, Mike Huggins, Wynne Jones, Damien O'Flaherty, Christoph Riechmann, and Dan Roberts; and Associate Director Matt Roberts.
- Listed as ‘Competition Future Leaders’ are Associate Directors Jon Adlard, and Malcolm Tan; and Managers Steffen Reinhold and Carlotta Bonsignori.
- Awarded ‘Consulting Experts – Competition Economists’ are Directors Mette Alfter, Zoltan Biro, Julia Dietrich, David Foster, Simon Gaysford, Chris Newton, David Parker, and Rachel Webster; Associate Directors Luís Fontaine Campos, and Fraser Davison; Manager Xavier Mas; and Consultant Stefania Germinario.
- Recognised as Future Leaders in ‘Consulting Experts – Competition Economists’ are Associate Directors Jon Adlard, James Baker, Iain Boa and Malcolm Tan.
- In Germany, Director Christoph Riechmann has been recognised as an ‘Energy Thought Leader’ and Director Julia Dietrich as a ‘Competition Thought Leader’. They are also both listed as a ‘Competition National Leader’ along with Associate Director Stefan Lochner.
- In France, Associate Director Luís Fontaine Campos is listed as a ‘Competition National Leader’.
WWL conducts independent research to find leading law firms and consulting experts around the world. See the full list of Frontier experts here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7031 7000.